The 2010 Federal Tax Credit for insulation (& other energy efficiency measures) is now underway. Energy efficiency improvements for virtually the whole- house might qualify. Bestway is in no way a position to give tax information. Please consult your local tax agent for more information.

See qualification information available at the Energy Star website. No tax credit was in place for 2008 year for insulation. However a tax credit existed for 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011.

Your home may be eligible to receive 10% of cost of material only, up to $500.00 return. Material costs are roughly 50% of the cost of the job or 2/3 of the cost of the job for attics. Please consult your tax agent to see whether this tax credit can be combined with other rebate or loan programs offered locally or by the State.

You must use IRS FORM 5695 when filing taxes.
The 2011 version of the form may be required when available.

A signed manufacturers statement must be kept solely for your records.